One of my favorite things about being an author is inspiring students to create their own stories. I would love to visit your students in grades 3-8 to get them excited about reading and writing. My typical sessions take students behind-the-scenes, showing them what it takes to write, revise and sell a book. Warning: there will be cute dog pictures! I can also tailor sessions specifically to your school’s needs.
Great news!!! For Fall 2019, I’m offering a SUPER AWESOME pre-order special for schools in the OKC Metro Area. Visits are free for schools that pre-order 50 or more books:
Regular 2019 Rates (these are changing next year, so book now!):
- Oklahoma City Metro Area Rates: $150 for up to three 45-minute sessions, plus $50 for each additional session.
- Oklahoma Rates (Outside of Metro Area): Regular OKC rate + mileage + lodging if required.
- Out-of-State Visits: $500 per day + travel + lodging.
To book me for an in-person school visit, fill out the contact form below:
I would love to join join your class for a free 30-minute Q&A via Skype or Google Hangouts. I will answer students’ burning questions about the writing process, such as:
- How do you publish a book?
- Where do you get your ideas?
- How can I get started writing?
- As well as creepily personal questions like how old are you and how much money do you make 🙂
To book your Skype or Google Hangouts visit, fill in the contact form below:
I’m also booking free Spooky Skype Panels, featuring 3-4 middle grade authors from the new Spooky Middle Grade website. To find out more, visit: spookymiddlegrade.com/free-skype-qa/