Back to School!
One of my favorite things about being an author is inspiring students to create their own stories. I would love to visit your students in grades 3-8 to get them excited about reading and writing, either virtually or in person. My large group, in-person presentations are full of humor, adorable dog photos and writing tips! Students will…
- See embarrassing pictures from my childhood 🙂
- Learn how I got started writing, and how they can too!
- Laugh, have fun and, most importantly, get inspired to create!
I also offer craft workshops for small groups on the following topics:
- Story Arcs: Build Powerful Stories Full of Action and Emotion
- Scary Stories 101, i.e. How to Scare Your Friends and Family
- Choose your own. Let’s discuss what works for you!
In light of the pandemic, I understand that all scheduling is subject to change. However, if you are interested in possibly scheduling a visit, please let me know so I can add you to my list. I’m also offering FREE 30-minute virtual Q&As (on general topics) or book club chats. It’s true! I also have a brand new On-Demand option! To schedule any type of visit or request more info, fill out the form below.
You can find pricing info on both in-person and virtual visits by downloading my School Visit Info sheet.
Benefits of Author Visits
- Students learn that authors are real people
- Students believe anything is possible
- Students get inspired to read and write
- Students see inside the writing and publishing process
- Students feel a personal connection to the author’s work
- Students feel empowered to follow their dreams
If your class or book club is reading one of my books, download my new Book Club Kit. It has questions and activities for all four titles!!!