How Can We Connect?
One of my favorite things about being an author is inspiring students to create their own stories. I would love to visit your students in grades 3-8 to get them excited about reading and writing. My large group presentations are full of humor, adorable dog photos and my TOP 7 WRITING TIPS! Students will…
- See embarrassing pictures from my childhood 🙂
- Learn how I got started writing, and how they can too!
- Laugh, have fun and, most importantly, get inspired to create!
I also offer hands-on workshops for small groups on the following topics:
- Creating Amazing Characters
- Scary Stories 101
- Choose your own
If you are an Oklahoma school looking to book me for a visit, please fill out this form.
If you are outside of Oklahoma, this is the form for you.
You can find pricing info on the online form, or download the Guide to School Visit Costs.
Download more info about my presentations: Author Visit Info Sheet.
Benefits of Author Visits
- Students learn that authors are real people
- Students believe that anything is possible
- Students get inspired to read and write
- Students see inside the writing and publishing process
- Students feel a personal connection to the author’s work
- Students will be challenged to follow their dreams
I would love to join your class for a free 30-minute Q&A via Skype, Google Hangouts or your preferred platform. I will answer students’ burning questions about the writing process, such as:
- How do you publish a book?
- Where do you get your ideas?
- How can I get started writing?
To book your digital visit, please fill out this form.
I’m also booking free Spooky Skype Panels, featuring 3-4 middle grade authors from the new Spooky Middle Grade website. To find out more, visit: spookymiddlegrade.com/free-skype-qa/